Being classy is all about how to be confident in yourself and happy with who you are. It is about how you feel about yourself, and how to present it to the world. One way to show how classy you are, is by dressing properly and putting together approprietly a classy outfit. Learn how to create your own fashion and have your own style in a minutes.
There is no rule to follow on how to be classy girl, but there is a basic lines to understand, here is some tips from WikiHow;
Have good taste in clothing: Be modest in clothing and avoid clothing of bad taste. Extremely low necklines, too short skirts, belly-bearing tops and revealing clothing can make a girl look like she does not respect her body and herself. Shirts with inappropriate sayings, logos or sexual innuendos can make a girl look like she’s desperate for attention. Classy ladies are not desperate for attention.
- Your body and clothes should always be clean and odourless.
- You shouldn’t expose your legs above mid-thigh, your midriff, or too much cleavage. It’s basic decency. Keep it private.
- Your underwear should NEVER be visible when out and about. Remember that even white bras show through white tops – neutral is best.
- Your hair and make-up should be neat and simple.
- Your hair and make-up shouldn’t take more than ten minutes to style.
more at: How to Be Classy and Fabulous
After knowing the basics, you are always suggested to create your own style and taste. It should be fine if you follow other girl’s look at first. To start, take a good look of these classy ideas for your reference.
Classy Outfit for Work
At last, always remember, being classy is about being different. So be brave and keep trying, you will find what works for you and what doesn’t.